Supermodel Rainey Forkner Was Discovered By Her Mother's Friend

Rainey in Dolce & Gabbana
Rainey Forkner (New York Model Management) photographed by Tom. 


 
23 year old Rainey has exotic hypnotic green eyes and beautiful brown skin making heads to turn to admire her whenever she appears from the street to the runway.

Rainey Forkner was discovered by her mother's friend when she was still in junior high school and today Rainey is a famous supermodel.
 Her father is white of German descent, and her mother is black and Mexican.

 I've been modelling for two years now. I was scouted walking home from school in my junior year of high school, and my friend's mother told me to go to an open call at LA Models and they signed me on the spot.

My dad loves motor sports and he named me after Wayne Rainey, the triple world champion Formula One Grand Prix racer.
~inoubliablemodelarmy.

NOVELS TO READ IN JULY
Pursued By Two Billionaire's (Bwwm, Two Billionaire's, Fight for Love, Romance)

The Billionaire's Triplets (A Steamy Contemporary Romance Novel) Kindle Edition

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022